Thursday, September 27, 2007

::21:: April 2007

Notice anything different with this month's title head?
It's being adorned with stuff from the pre-school age group: yoyos and a girlie bracelet, instead of a pacifier, bib and rattle. Decided to give my comics the opportinity to cover a wider range of issues concerning growing up. My own kids are growing up too, hence I can draw inspiration from them too!

This the age where they enjoy doing grown-up things, and one of these is playing house or "masak-masak". Some guys may consider this gag a low blow to you hardworking fathers out there. I know some of you do work hard at being dads. But somehow the kids always seem to pick up the worst habits from their parents!

(Click image for a larger view)

1 comment:

Joseph Li said...

Hi. I'm a parishioner from BSC and I really enjoy reading your comics on every month's Spotlight.

Keep up the great work! Hope to read more of them soon. =)